We are pleased to announce we have just received our ‘Taste Our Best’ Award from VisitScotland. This recognises that we offer high quality Scottish food on our breakfast menu.
So, there couldn’t be a better time to come and visit this beautiful part of the country; stay in our peaceful home, enjoy the stunning views and sample our delicious food!
- Tasty home grown free range eggs
- Local artisan bread from Logan Bakehouse
- Haggis and black pudding from award-winning butcher Alex Jack in Stranraer
- Pedigree sausages and bacon from Clash Farm Saddlebacks
- Wonderful aromatic coffee from Ovenbird in Glasgow…..I could go on!
The latest addition is the return of our fantastic blackcurrant jam, handpicked from the garden just this week, very popular last summer!